A selection of photos showcasing Wesu Executive Lodge. Click for bigger pictures.
Wesu Executive Lodge offers accommodation in Lusaka with a unique homely feel. This is particularly exceptional for city-based accommodation. There are lodgings to suit all types of visitors here, from local to international, holiday-makers to week-enders and business executives to families. Our ethos is to create a flexible culture with a distinct ‘home away from home’ atmosphere together with a healthy living philosophy in a peaceful environment. This is a non smoking lodge and there is no open public bar area. Instead there is a mini cocktail bar with a selection of beverages on offer in guest rooms.
As you enter the lodge grounds, you’ll recognise the distinguishing light pink tones of the double storey building as well as the contrasting architectural curves set against the stark lines of the rest of the structure. Inside the lodge there is an interesting and inspiring selection of traditional arts and crafts on display. Quality lodge facilities include eight smart rooms, indoor conferencing and meeting facilities (for up to 14 delegates), outdoor event services (for up to 150 guests), a restaurant, secure parking and a laundry service.
Wesu Executive Lodge is one of the leading Affordable Homely Holiday Lodges in Lusaka, Zambia with budget accommodation. The lodge facilities include shuttle services, Conference Centres and Venue with indoor Conferencing facility, Meeting rooms, outdoor event services and a restaurant.
Out and About
Wesu Executive Lodge is conveniently located in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia and is ideally suited for business and leisure travellers.
For business, it is:
- Just 30 minutes from the Lusaka International Airport
- Five minutes from the Mulungushi International Conference Centre (a perfect venue for attending conferences)
- Five minutes from the Mass Media Complex (Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation)
- Near the United Nations Annex, Government office complex
- 10 minutes drive from the Government office complex
For leisure, it is:
- Near Lusaka’s shopping malls such as Manda Hill and Arcades – both just five minutes drive away
- 10 minutes drive from Lusaka’s biggest Museum of art and culture
- If you wish to eat out it is close to many exciting restaurants
- Chainama and Lusaka golf clubs are also very near